August's Christmas _ I regardless of _ Sina Blog
"If you are going to die, then, how would you spend the rest of the day ?" death is a betrayal. You shall betray your loved ones, but also betrayed your enemy; you betray this world at the same time, you also betray your life. Death is a great loneliness. If you are old, maybe you can catch up on lost relatives and friends; but if you're young, you will leave all your familiar people, all the familiar things. You will try the great loneliness, fear and despair in dying. Death is an incomparable suffering. In addition to physical pain and psychological pain. Death of the moment, you're being shameless mercy, fully feel the deserted of shame! people comfort you, say you into another world, in fact, in the comfort of his own. You do not help, you're afraid, they more than you would like to contribute and timid. No you can rely on. Death is the most you have paid a heavy price, but nothing. In fact, death is a fear of the unknown, is a kind of despair. How can we have the courage to face death? depends on choice of method accepts an unknown and despair. If a sudden death, perhaps you do not feel much suffering; if you know soon to this world, life of despair to arrangements? I see a 30-year-old woman was told by breast cancer only 5 years of life, her I despair of calm; I have seen is in danger of patients wake up from a coma fortuity said "why so difficult to death ...". These sounds is not terrible, but when you put in to put themselves in her position see: think about your own family, want to want to own now enviable life ... You will find tremendous fear and despair. Hou-Ming teacher lent me a book, Gao Xingjian's soul, a Boda Southwest travelogue, little confused portrayal, interpretation is a philosophic life view, on the life and death of optimism. Perhaps one of the "everyone" is a very optimistic Outlook on life. Or maybe it was because of his fear of death everyone expressing optimism that it became the "everyone". In short, it is said that he was checking out lung cancer treatment, he gave up, prepared by the rest of their own travel arrangements. In China's Southwest travel and writing, he has been in fear and despair. But he wrote such a trivial complex yet full of brilliant works, thus overcoming the deadly disease. I don't think high rendering occurs at Gao Xingjian's miracle, in short, 20 years, he hasn't died, still holding his life in Paris. This complex and intelligent book, reading it is not free. It is said that Hou keming teacher is in hospital when finished. It is conceivable that at that time, the teacher must have caught over fear and despair. Soul on my bookshelf and drop by nearly a year now, I just read the beginning. Four years ago, I first look at the Photo Studio in August. English literal Christmas in August ". "Yong Yuan chose to remain in their own dream Studio. Every day, different guests put their life to stay, but this is not much to speak of him quietly watching, thinking, in October ... " like at the same time, I also have to criticize the film. Because she didn't tell me, why did not lose $ forever! he made me feel like the theme of a homemade, just like the noble and great are innate. Later I knew that the film is not about death. She is smiling. Yong Yuan, this has been arranged for his own life, I was that impressed me most is his smile. His smile makes me feel that he died, but did not lose heart, do not despair. Brutal reality can ignore? desperation and fear can apathetic? this is what realm? is it this is "everybody "? whenever this time, I always feel small. I do not know the "aspire" is not a means also, otherwise, fear and despair is able to devour souls. r>
没有评论:
发表评论