2010年11月17日星期三

Christmas we go to the comic _ lvyao _ Sina Blog

Saturday is Christmas, and I have already said, every holiday is on a lonely. Fortunately, the 2005 Christmas, I heard a good comic. December 24, Tianqiao theater music tea plantation number: flyover of 300 people lives up to its name, around 2 o'clock show, full House 2 o'clock, when many people were standing at the back. I first came to Tea Gardens Theatre, a look at feel like back in the Republic of China, a table, a few cups, melon seeds, peanut cake dish above singing, the following two seeds opened quietly like rain rapidly; then take a look at the following sitting is a young and fashionable from the back now. Play? what? I is a particularly tough audience, domestic comedy, sketch, comic from me after the age of 18, have a choice and then never listen. Too they too "made", always his entrance audiences arm Wo hard scratch out your smile, no better than the promise of sincerity, the latter at least spent large price, please come to Korea Japan Hong Kong's red line to make you laugh. But I'm a tough audience, the bridge was cross they amused,-what is "exciting laugh" Ah comrades, Ah, you go see you will know:)

没有评论:

发表评论