2010年11月17日星期三

The first Christmas _ red apple sauce _ Sina Blog

Most of the annual Christmas and colleagues together, the immodest. This year's Christmas because of the "little Christmas" abut phenomenal atmosphere, the villain is also becoming the star of the evening, everyone was her fans, zhongxingpengyue na! at first villain but there are some stage fright, dressed in a red Christmas Yiyi, wearing a little Christmas, just come to see so many people would face serious, such as the expected flow of snap snap the tears, to be slightly adapted to the environment atmosphere is happy to enter a State ... I think now Christmas than Spring Festival was interesting, is not some things, O (�� _ ��) O haha ~ seven-month-old little beauty gone their first Christmas, she should be a fun and happy, there is a blessing and a gift ... More mother! said: this year's Christmas because of the "Christmas dog" �� and I, but more interesting! well, later every year at Christmas will be very interesting, do not know if there is no gift collection? I and fat! I and Grandpa, thank you Grandpa sent me a Christmas gift! I and Grandma! thank you Grandma sent me a Christmas gift! I and Grandma! thank you China Grandma and Grandpa large nose sent me a Christmas gift! my fright, O (�� _ ��) O haha ~ soon, will I then intimacy! big group photo when I'm still adapting to ... ... ... ... That did not, I was nearly into the State it! with Hua Grandma, big nose Grandpa intimacy intimate! I like watching a big nose Grandpa, a deep feeling of looking at, and then send my burning Kiss, O (�� _ ��) O,!! Grandpa and Grandma take care of my hard work here! look fat Daddy and mommy holding Chinese grandmother sent my gift happy, or take a picture with me, Hey, gift but gave me drop! enter State I am this way drop! this is fat father friend sent me a Christmas cake of Italy, it is said that in Italy for Christmas eat this, HA HA, are mine! this is my new partner, mommy said I and others have good soon began to make fun ofpeople ! babes photo? take me, Ah, my name is Catherine!

没有评论:

发表评论