Christmas troubles ~ ~ ~ _ sprang footprint _ Sina Blog
Today is Christmas day, this day in previous years particularly pleased, shopping, going to church fun Ah ... ... But today I feel very bad! sprang night began a low-grade fever, cough, how the child is old and sick! this disease to gave me many good, listen to him a cough and I'm worried about is that one night awake, it's bad! morning took temperature no fever, or take kindergartens. Because sprang this two days always get 6 points, said to the first argument to the kindergarten, he couldn't really get! Yesterday and sprang into the kindergarten is the first, the little guy was pleased that today the kindergarten �� has arrived at a small face down, small mouth off pulling down, tears in the eyes go ... (Sprang a grievance is not crying, tears, make people feel special love dearly) Hey! quickly told him that the fruit is just arrived, you two are tied for first! this is not to cry and sprang, but ignored me, and I said goodbye stinky smelly! face! Christmas, hope sprang healthy! wish family life peace! happiness! Merry Christmas! family well-being!
没有评论:
发表评论