2010年11月17日星期三

�� Log �� 25 December Christmas! IMP move! _ Bomi stone _ Sina Blog

Remember correctly, move this thing at about three months, and finally today completely implemented. Laojie said Christmas House lucky, do not know as Orientalism or Western customs. It is a good weather in the morning, went to the early seed company clock (not sick!). I followed up a hot bubble, look up last night to borrow the Ant Bully. " The renting videos to shop our membership for two years, last night on rented last three reels, boss also quite sad. The boss is not what we missed. Watching films, estimates Mao and my breakfast are the back, but was sent by telephone said-delivery has come to a new House, to go to the contact. I only get hungry, start up package mop-up, what the last mattress, toiletries and fragmentary debris. The fridge last night off, you hear a piece of ice slag off voice stream of water all over the floor. Clean up about half an hour, Beijing time lasts from 10: 00, and sent back, faced doorway just our moving truck. So I took the camera to begin the upstairs and downstairs do supervision. (All photos, I found the cable again) last night because of greedy two strings do not not cooked barbeque potatoes, stomach discomfort, a night so tired it is difficult to create the "Monster" to read before sleeping. Morning also ran dripping water to dilute, not now. But today the weather is good, because last night to devote some rain to ground the clean sweep, I look at the spirit of a lot and now I think of my 2 m broadband, a kick in the happy. Dozens of size parcel finally all the big truck, I sat on the position of Assistant driving, start and outside riding small eDonkey seed of drag racing. Wanted to each side of a string of Fireworks to public opinion, but the comfort is very timely steady, or low profile some good ~ this big Festival.
Into a new home community, entrance guard told me that furniture has arrived. OMG! two major truck stops in the stairwell, plugging a good one it is tight. Obviously, after the assembling of furniture, a lot of little time. Wait until the furniture factory workers began to house transportation of various size wooden boards, I was sitting in the living room corner on the floor, eating dumpling stuffed shredded sea foods edge online. Blood tribe took my + 7 stick, smooth to pursuit 4 turns to chase the 3. This time, I kind of pain last night just playing wax floors, these workers should wear big shoes, also simply not to my prior paved cloth on the tread ~ ~ my new sofa-beds, ash, a large ~ ~ ~ my heart ~ ~ ~ broke into pieces ! a mess in the House, sitting areas, to find something that is not found, no drinking hot water! I also steal the sofa factory, why hasn't my living room big sofas to send to.
Later that afternoon 3 point and a half, side furniture assembled or go long, sofa finally arrived. My beautiful soft big sofa Ah ~ ~ ~ Mao next began assembling some yijia stool, I assembled vertical table lamps, bathroom with bathtub, irrigation flowers: living room with air conditioning are starting to blow warm little wind. The House began to ice or warmer. Although there are so many packages to finishing, furniture to wipe, spam box and no cleaning floors and no ... Okay, okay, rest, rest ~ I want to go to the comfort of a bubble bath, make a small catches a Lor ~ ~
Now it is Christmas 5: 30 p.m., sent to deal with matters in respect of the remainder of the House, I feel comfortable on my "chaise" on the move today after ... Christmas happy ~ today was a good day ~ lucky!

没有评论:

发表评论