2010年11月17日星期三

Mother know Christmas? "some things cannot be reset to" _ dust in the autumn leaves _ Sina Blog

The other day I was hospitalized, friends came to see me, talk is on three of the children ask: are you here to take care of the hospitalized son who? I said his father, it's not just complaining about right now, that is: serving as Grandpa son like waited on, huh, huh. Friends: enjoy it at this time next year, he is to take care not to take care of it! want to guess who is a member of the military, as the father of his son grow was absent, though we always like migratory birds like flitting, often meet, son growing up there some shortcomings, we have to force it is five years old when her son, and then back to the place he had to work while the busy all day long, like this to look after her son was the first time you? he thought those complaining about the heart that is sweet? the other day I read an article made me think a lot, some things in life cannot, I think of your own childhood, home to three generations sisters and many parents throughout the day to work and live busying they pined away and have no time we quietly grown up. Now we are the middle age, how can we make our lives do not regret? we have only one child, we can do a lot, also for children a lot, our aging parents, are increasingly alone and lonely, far away from home to work if we will take home a? a figure we can see several parents? our mother know Christmas? parents may also not know Christmas, all telephone, home to see that this "yangjie" is also the parents in the aura! such as article authors said: I hope not to let such a thing in your life because life is only once, and cannot be reopened. "Some things cannot be reopened author: Deng flute one day, my son was born. He is very cute, but I don't have time to spend with him. I want to earn money to support his family, I want to get ahead. I'm not at his side, he learned to walk; I know he will speak, he can already say that a long sentence. That day, I caught up to the Briefcase, son holds his beloved cat, looked up and asked me: "Dad,you come home?" and "Oh, say no. However, Dad free must accompany you play, we'll have a good time. "I replied. One day, my son is 10 years old. I gave him a basketball as a birthday gift. He said: "thank you dad! we play together. Can you teach me how to play basketball? "and I said:" today I'm afraid not, I still have a lot of things to do. "" That's okay. "He said, and then turn away the face seems disappointed. He is very strong, and more like me. One day he came home from University vacation. Hey, he's big and tall, lively, is a man is like. I said to him, "son, you make me proud. You can sit down and I said a dialect? "he shook her head, smiled and said to me:" summer long way off. I have an appointment with classmates joyride, can you bring the car lent me? thanks, goodbye! "I retired, son also married to move out. One day, I call him. I said: "If you can, I'd like to see you. " He said," Dad, I'd love to see you, but today I'm afraid not. I have a lot of things to do. "I suddenly feel that these words are so familiar with. Yes, my son grew up, he really like me. My cat caressing her bosom, and toward the microphone asked: "son, you come home?" and "Oh, say no. However, I will have time to call you, we'll certainly talks a lot of fun. "My son said. I wish not to let such a thing in your life because life is only once, and cannot be reopened.

没有评论:

发表评论