2010年11月17日星期三
Merry _ leaf daying _ Sina Blog
Today is Christmas Eve. In previous years seems to have no Christmas concept, how this year as if suddenly changed, change it with a Festival. When I was in Munich there began to be decorated, small square began to stall and buy hot wine, roasted steak grilled sausages. Passing people drinking beer and some wine has stood chatting, I love that feeling, I prefer my children with me ... She doesn't like to eat outside, but she was willing to look at me drinking hot wine and patience in waiting for me to eat the sausage, and then I'll let her go for coffee ... Now we can't be together, I think she would go to play ... ... Oh here I would like to assure all the single men and women said; I wish you a happy Christmas!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论