2010年11月17日星期三

Christmas _ Hsiao Nv �U _ Sina Blog

It's been a long time coming, do not know how to trouble, to give everybody leave anything, but always I do not know what to write about! quick Christmas right now, I wonder how will my friends spend the holiday. Presumably everyone in the activities of the bar, in advance say I wish you all a Merry Christmas! presumably nobody better than my earlier to bless you. Remember last year's Christmas, I and a good sisters outside shopping scene is still fresh. Christmas in Wuhan was very busy at a lively scene, all shapes of Santa Claus, the beautiful and mysterious Christmas tree color gift hanging confused as real ones, abortion is not a Christmas hat, especially jianghan road, more people sigh. The crowd like water, lots of boats in the scene, like may cheer of the balloon. Large and small businesses do the discount, all tried various methods to attract consumer attention, to get more lucrative profit! I and sisters tour back in various assortment of merchandise, reveling in purchase of fun, watched a coax and robbed of lament the pleasure it is! female compatriots is a natural impulse shopping frenzy. Finally, I and my sisters are scouring through your favorite clothes, he'd chuckle worthy so exhausted to hard to spell, and finally gain, are fulfilled. Looking forward to this Christmas to end a beautiful snow to meet this unexpected holiday.

没有评论:

发表评论